Japan Kukicha Kaede Green Tea (70g)
Kukicha is not only made from leaves, but also from stems. This means it has a low caffeine content and is also suitable for enjoying in the evening. Only parts of the fine Gyokuro are used in our Kukicha Kaede. Its typical characteristics are its light, jade green coloured cup and its mild aroma that contains no hint of bitterness.
100% Kukicha Kaede Organic Green tea
⚖️ 12 g/l
⏳ 2 Min
Did you know that:
- Kukicha Kaede tea comes from Shizuoka Prefecture in south coast of Japan,
- traditional Far Eastern medicine considers green tea to be a cure for many physical and psychological ailments,
- today we know that this highly prized effect is due, not least, to the combination of its active ingredients, caffeine and catechin,
- this fact ensures that it is primarily the mind which is stimulated, and not circulation.
- to find out more about all tea types, just click here!
An exquisite tea-drinking experience for everyone
who loves a special treat
We have tracked down some delectable rarities on the world’s most remote tea plantations for you. Only a few kilograms of these teas are harvested per year and their special character and unique aromas have been cultivated and refined over centuries.