China Lung Ching Superior Green Tea (70g)
The ‘Dragon Well‘ is one of China’s most extraordinary teas. Rolled and pressed by hand, its leaves have a sweet, fruity aroma paired with savory notes of umami. The cup is of a clear emerald green.
100% Lung Ching Superior Organic Green tea
⚖️ 12-15 g/l
⏳ 1.5 Min
Did you know that:
- this tea comes from Tunxi district in eastern Chinese province of Anhui,
- traditional Far Eastern medicine considers green tea to be a cure for many physical and psychological ailments,
- today we know that this highly prized effect is due, not least, to the combination of its active ingredients, caffeine and catechin,
- this fact ensures that it is primarily the mind which is stimulated, and not circulation.
- to find out more about all tea types, just click here!
An exquisite tea-drinking experience for everyone
who loves a special treat
We have tracked down some delectable rarities on the world’s most remote tea plantations for you. Only a few kilograms of these teas are harvested per year and their special character and unique aromas have been cultivated and refined over centuries.