Nepal 1st Flush Jun Chiyabari Oolong Tea (80g)
In the altitude of the Nepalese Himalayas, at over 1,800 meters above sea level, tea leaves grow very slowly, which gives them a particularly intensive, chocolate-like aroma. Semi-fermented, they create a first-class Oolong with a nutty fresh note.
100% 1st Flush Jun Chiyabari Organic Oolong Tea
⚖️ 10-12 g/l
⏳ 2-3 Min
Did you know that:
- this tea comes from Jun Chiyabari Garden in Nepal, which has a strong commitment to the culture and economy of the region in which it is located,
- during the harvesting, ripe leaves such as the so-called ‘fourth leaf’ are also picked, which is what makes Oolong leaves different from the familiar green or black tea leaves that are used,
- among experts, Oolong is regarded like a good wine, which unfolds its complexity and smoothness after being stored correctly for a certain length of time,
- Oolong tea combines the taste of green and black tea in one single cup. Its secret is a perfectly timed oxidation process. This is what gives our oolong organic tea its unique full-bodied, balanced aroma.
- to find out more about all tea types, just click here!
An exquisite tea-drinking experience for everyone
who loves a special treat
We have tracked down some delectable rarities on the world’s most remote tea plantations for you. Only a few kilograms of these teas are harvested per year and their special character and unique aromas have been cultivated and refined over centuries.