China Anji Bai Cha 1st Grade White Tea (30g)
Sun kissed. This tea produces delicate white buds once again in late summer. Along with the two youngest leaves, they are pressed by hand into a pointed needle shape. Bright green leaves and white fluff can be seen at the tips. When brewed, this rare speciality develops a pleasant depth and fruity as well as bitter notes with a clear-coloured cup.
100% Anji Bai Cha 1st Grade Organic White tea
⚖️ 12-15 g/l
⏳ 1 - 1,5 Min
Did you know that:
- Anji Bai Cha 1st Grade tea comes from Fujian, a southeastern Chinese province known for its mountains and coastal cities,
- originally, white tea comes from China and is traditionally considered as particularly healthy,
- white tea is regarded as the world’s noblest tea variety, because for this tea only the unopened buds and the most delicate leaves are harvested in spring,
- thanks to especially delicate processing, white tea retains its original mildness and when brewed up, tastes fresh and lightly sweet.
- to find out more about all tea types, just click here!
An exquisite tea-drinking experience for everyone
who loves a special treat
We have tracked down some delectable rarities on the world’s most remote tea plantations for you. Only a few kilograms of these teas are harvested per year and their special character and unique aromas have been cultivated and refined over centuries.