China Deluxe Tie Guan Yin Premium Oolong tea (80g)
Tie Guan Yin - a true classic! This Oolong strikes a visual note with its coarse, spherically rolled leaves and pairs of leaves. Flowery green notes, paired with spicy sweetness, make this premium tea an absolute pleasure. A golden yellow cup completes the picture.
100% Deluxe Tie Guan Yin Premium Organic Oolong Tea
⚖️ 10-12 g/l
⏳ 2-3 Min
Did you know that:
- this tea was made in Qingshan Tea Estate in Hunan, a mountainous province in southern China.,
- during the harvesting, ripe leaves such as the so-called ‘fourth leaf’ are also picked, which is what makes Oolong leaves different from the familiar green or black tea leaves that are used,
- among experts, Oolong is regarded like a good wine, which unfolds its complexity and smoothness after being stored correctly for a certain length of time,
- Oolong tea combines the taste of green and black tea in one single cup. Its secret is a perfectly timed oxidation process. This is what gives our oolong organic tea its unique full-bodied, balanced aroma.
- to find out more about all tea types, just click here!
An exquisite tea-drinking experience for everyone
who loves a special treat
We have tracked down some delectable rarities on the world’s most remote tea plantations for you. Only a few kilograms of these teas are harvested per year and their special character and unique aromas have been cultivated and refined over centuries.