Black Tea Fruit Herbal Blend - Bergamot Taste (70g)
This elegant black tea is given a completely new kind of rarity when it is refined by this delicate bergamot oil. The fruity note of bergamot rounds off the floral-nutty Darjeeling.
Black Tea Darjeeling first flush*, Bergamot Oil*. *Certified organic
⚖️ 13 g/l
⏳ 3-5 Min
Did you know that:
- this noble Darjeeling from Lingia is the result of hand-picked early summer picking, and it unfolds its aromatic character because it is grown in the high altitudes of India,
- this top-class refined organic tea rarity is a second flush because of its harvest time, honed with nature's finest organic oil,
- black tea is considered a classic among hot drinks,
- shortly brewed black tea is stimulating because of the contained caffeine. After a longer infusion time the caffeine is more and more tied by the tannines and therefore less and less stimulating.
- to find out more about all tea types, just click here!
An exquisite tea-drinking experience for everyone
who loves a special treat
We have tracked down some delectable rarities on the world’s most remote tea plantations for you. Only a few kilograms of these teas are harvested per year and their special character and unique aromas have been cultivated and refined over centuries.