Japan Genmaicha Kokoro Green Tea (100g)
It’s all about the mix! Kokoro in Japanese means ‘heart and soul‘, and Genmaicha Kokoro is a magical mix of sencha tea and brown, roasted, partly popped, rice. This makes for joyful green-brown nuances and pleasantly sweet, aroma of toasted nuts. The cup is of a vibrant jade green.
100% Genmaicha Kokoro Organic Green tea
⚖️ 12 g/l
⏳ 1.5 Min
Did you know that:
- Genmaicha Kokoro tea comes from Shizuoka Prefecture in south coast of Japan,
- traditional Far Eastern medicine considers green tea to be a cure for many physical and psychological ailments,
- today we know that this highly prized effect is due, not least, to the combination of its active ingredients, caffeine and catechin,
- this fact ensures that it is primarily the mind which is stimulated, and not circulation.
- to find out more about all tea types, just click here!
An exquisite tea-drinking experience for everyone
who loves a special treat
We have tracked down some delectable rarities on the world’s most remote tea plantations for you. Only a few kilograms of these teas are harvested per year and their special character and unique aromas have been cultivated and refined over centuries.