Cast iron teapots produced today are still following old traditions and models. These wonderful pots are very popular due to their longevity and their heat-preserving nature.
They are also very low-maintenance as they are coated in enamel on the inside.
High quality teapot "Hao" is made in China.
Capacity: 0.7 L
Before using your cast iron teapot:
- thoroughly rinse the teapot with hot water, then pour away the water,
- while the pot is still warm, dry the teapot inside and out with a dry cloth.
When using your teapot always note the following:
- never heat over a naked flame; when using a hotplate, keep at a low temperature,
- never use in a microwave and avoid contact with salt and oil.
How to clean your cast iron teapot:
- wait for the teapot to cool,
- do not use any washing-up product to clean the teapot, use clean water only,
- take out the strainer and wash separately,
- rinse the inside of teapot with clean water
- do not leave any tea in or water in the pot after use and dry thoroughly after each use with dry cloth.