China Jasmin Dragon Pearls White Tea (100g)
The king of the jasmine teas. Only the finest, young leaves are harvested by hand and then aromatised with fresh jasmine flowers for a number of days. Finally, the leaves are elaborately rolled by hand into delicate beads which produce a wonderful golden-yellow colour when brewed. This tea will have you dreaming of a magnificent sea of spring flowers.
100% Jasmin Dragon Pearls Organic White tea
⚖️ 12-15 g/l
⏳ 2 - 3 Min
Did you know that:
- Jasmin Dragon Pearls tea comes from Fujian, a southeastern Chinese province known for its mountains and coastal cities,
- originally, white tea comes from China and is traditionally considered as particularly healthy,
- white tea is regarded as the world’s noblest tea variety, because for this tea only the unopened buds and the most delicate leaves are harvested in spring,
- thanks to especially delicate processing, white tea retains its original mildness and when brewed up, tastes fresh and lightly sweet.
- to find out more about all tea types, just click here!
An exquisite tea-drinking experience for everyone
who loves a special treat
We have tracked down some delectable rarities on the world’s most remote tea plantations for you. Only a few kilograms of these teas are harvested per year and their special character and unique aromas have been cultivated and refined over centuries.