China Jasmin Qucha Imperial Green Tea (70g)
Delicate tips of green tea, streaked with white down, and an incomparable jasmine fragrance - that truly is the most adequate way to describe this rarity. The fine, pearlike beads unfold their full aroma after brewing. In the cup, it shows a greenish-white, very clear color. You are greeted by intense jasmine flavor with a mild finish. This tea is pure
100% Jasmin Qucha Imperial Organic Green tea
⚖️ 10-12 g/l
⏳ 2-3 Min
Did you know that:
- Jasmin Qucha Imperial tea comes from Qingshan Tea Estate in Hunan, which is landlocked province in South Central China Region.
- traditional Far Eastern medicine considers green tea to be a cure for many physical and psychological ailments,
- today we know that this highly prized effect is due, not least, to the combination of its active ingredients, caffeine and catechin,
- this fact ensures that it is primarily the mind which is stimulated, and not circulation.
- to find out more about all tea types, just click here!
An exquisite tea-drinking experience for everyone
who loves a special treat
We have tracked down some delectable rarities on the world’s most remote tea plantations for you. Only a few kilograms of these teas are harvested per year and their special character and unique aromas have been cultivated and refined over centuries.