Taiwan Oriental Beauty Superior Oolong Tea (50g)
In terms of flavour, this mild, aromatic oolong is characterised by its its flowery sweet taste and its slightly nutty aroma, which arise thanks to the gentle roasting of the leaves. When brewed, it reveals a golden cup. This tea consists of hand-rolled leaves and is one of the most popular oolong teas in the world.
100% Oriental Beauty Superior Organic Oolong tea
⚖️ 12-13 g/l
⏳ 3-4 Min
Did you know that:
- Oriental Beauty Superior tea comes from Nantou County in Taiwan, which is the second largest and the only landlocked county in Taiwan, which is popular for its mountains and lakes,
- during the harvesting, ripe leaves such as the so-called ‘fourth leaf’ are also picked, which is what makes Oolong leaves different from the familiar green or black tea leaves that are used,
- among experts, Oolong is regarded like a good wine, which unfolds its complexity and smoothness after being stored correctly for a certain length of time,
- Oolong tea combines the taste of green and black tea in one single cup. Its secret is a perfectly timed oxidation process. This is what gives our oolong organic tea its unique full-bodied, balanced aroma.
- to find out more about all tea types, just click here!
An exquisite tea-drinking experience for everyone
who loves a special treat
We have tracked down some delectable rarities on the world’s most remote tea plantations for you. Only a few kilograms of these teas are harvested per year and their special character and unique aromas have been cultivated and refined over centuries.