India Pai Mu Tan Premium White Tea (40g)
This speciality usually comes from China. Here, the Mim Tea Estate has set about the task of creating a similar tea. They succeeded at the first attempt. Only the youngest leaves and silvery shoots are used in this speciality. An unbelievable pleasure. In the cup it is white to lightly gold and the flavour has a sweet freshness.
100% Pai Mu Tan Premium Organic White tea
⚖️ 12-15 g/l
⏳ 1-2 Min
Did you know that:
- Pai Mu Tan Premium tea comes from Darjeeling in India's West Bengal province, in the Himalayan foothills, which is known for its distinctive tea plantations,
- originally, white tea comes from China and is traditionally considered as particularly healthy,
- white tea is regarded as the world’s noblest tea variety, because for this tea only the unopened buds and the most delicate leaves are harvested in spring,
- thanks to especially delicate processing, white tea retains its original mildness and when brewed up, tastes fresh and lightly sweet.
- to find out more about all tea types, just click here!
An exquisite tea-drinking experience for everyone
who loves a special treat
We have tracked down some delectable rarities on the world’s most remote tea plantations for you. Only a few kilograms of these teas are harvested per year and their special character and unique aromas have been cultivated and refined over centuries.