China Pi Lou Chun Spring Beauty Green Tea (50g)
The fresh leaf, a bud and the two youngest tea leaves from the tea bush are harvested in April and May and processed into this delicacy. The taste is decidedly different from the products of the summer harvest. It is considerably milder and has a lightly sweet taste. Bud and leaf in an impressive symbiosis. In the cup, the tea is light green and very clear. A tea that stands out among hundreds.
100% Pi Lou Chun Spring Beauty Organic Green tea
⚖️ 10-12 g/l
⏳ 2-3 Min
Did you know that:
- this tea comes from Qingshan Tea Estate in Hunan, a mountainous province in southern China,
- traditional Far Eastern medicine considers green tea to be a cure for many physical and psychological ailments,
- today we know that this highly prized effect is due, not least, to the combination of its active ingredients, caffeine and catechin,
- this fact ensures that it is primarily the mind which is stimulated, and not circulation.
- to find out more about all tea types, just click here!
An exquisite tea-drinking experience for everyone
who loves a special treat
We have tracked down some delectable rarities on the world’s most remote tea plantations for you. Only a few kilograms of these teas are harvested per year and their special character and unique aromas have been cultivated and refined over centuries.