Rooibos Fruit Herbal Blend - Mango-Papaya Taste (100g)
Exotic papaya and sweet mango will allow your palate to experience the taste of holidays. Lemongrass and mint ensure it is the perfect refreshment.
Five simple steps to perfect Alveus IceTea:
- Fill the tea into the filter,
- Insert the tea filter into a tea pot and put hot water over it,
- Remove the tea filter once the tea has been infused,
- Place the tea into a refrigerator and
- Enjoy your ice tea!
Rooibos natural*, Honeybush*, mango pieces*, papaya*, spearmint*, lemon peels*, lemongrass*, natural flavouring, hibiscus*. *Certified organic
⚖️ 15-20 g/l
⏳ 7-10 Min
Did you know that:
- rooibos means "red bush" and it is a member of the plant family Fabaceae that grows in South Africa's fynbos. The leaves are used to make a herbal tea that is called by the names: rooibos, bush tea, red tea, or redbush tea.
- although it has little nutritional value, rooibos tea is rich in antioxidants, which may benefit health.
- to find out more about all tea types, just click here!
Summery thirst quenchers for hot days
Our new ice teas will captivate you with their unique flavour and a modern, fresh design. Treat your taste buds to an irresistible moment of delight and let yourself be whisked away for an indulgent sensory experience by our ice tea creations. They are the perfectly cool, refreshing drink to have to hand on a hot summer day!