Rwanda Rukeri White Highlands White Tea (40g)
In Rwanda, Africa, the very rare White Tea Rukeri is harvested against a backdrop of natural lakes and conservation areas. The spicy-sweet notes in combination with a crystal clear infusion round off the overall impression tastefully.
100% Rukeri White Highlands White tea
⚖️ 12-15 g/l
⏳ 1-2 Min
Did you know that:
- this tea comes from Rukeri Estate, Rwanda's largest tea estate, located in the northern part of the country in the Kirihara & Cyohoha valley areas.
- originally, white tea comes from China and is traditionally considered as particularly healthy,
- white tea is regarded as the world’s noblest tea variety, because for this tea only the unopened buds and the most delicate leaves are harvested in spring,
- thanks to especially delicate processing, white tea retains its original mildness and when brewed up, tastes fresh and lightly sweet.
- to find out more about all tea types, just click here!
An exquisite tea-drinking experience for everyone
who loves a special treat
We have tracked down some delectable rarities on the world’s most remote tea plantations for you. Only a few kilograms of these teas are harvested per year and their special character and unique aromas have been cultivated and refined over centuries.