Sri Lanka White Heaven Scent White Tea (50g)
Ceylon is known throughout the world for its black tea. We are convinced that this brilliant-light variation is equal to its noble “dark” relative. Lightly oxidised silver-blue leaves already give a visual hint that this is a top-quality tea. The taste is reminiscent of gentle citrus fruit. Its light colour in the cup rounds off the overall impression with a pleasant gleam.
100% White Heaven Scent Organic White tea
⚖️ 10-12 g/l
⏳ 2 Min
Did you know that:
- White Heaven Sent tea comes from Pedro Tea Estate, which is around 3.5 km from Nuwara Eliya, a city in the hill country of central Sri Lanka.
- originally, white tea comes from China and is traditionally considered as particularly healthy,
- white tea is regarded as the world’s noblest tea variety, because for this tea only the unopened buds and the most delicate leaves are harvested in spring,
- thanks to especially delicate processing, white tea retains its original mildness and when brewed up, tastes fresh and lightly sweet.
- to find out more about all tea types, just click here!
An exquisite tea-drinking experience for everyone
who loves a special treat
We have tracked down some delectable rarities on the world’s most remote tea plantations for you. Only a few kilograms of these teas are harvested per year and their special character and unique aromas have been cultivated and refined over centuries.