Herbal Blend - Spicy Chai Taste
Women’s Power will awaken your energies with mild ginger, black pepper, cloves and cardamom, promoting your sense of equilibrium with its sweet apple and delicately tart blackberry leaves.
- A UNIQUE INDIAN MASALA CHAI: Women's Power is a surprising herbal blend without black tea. Simply great with a shot of milk
- AMAZING TASTE: Our spice blend awakens the strength in you with mild ginger, black pepper, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, and promotes the right balance through sweet apple and fine-tangy blackberry leaves
- ENJOY AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY WITHOUT RESTRICTION: caffeine free
- EXCELLENT ORGANIC QUALITY: top products from organic farming
- 35 CUPS: WELL PACKED 100 grams of loose Herbal tea in an air tight caddy or zipper bag
Apple*, blackberry leaves*, ginger*, cinnamon sticks*, Rooibos natural*, chamomile*, black pepper*, orange peels*, apple quarter*, clove*, cardamon*, mallow*. No added flavouring. *Certified organic
⚖️ 15-20 g/l (or 1 pyramid bag for 1 cup)
⏳ 7-10 Min
Did you know that:
- rooibos means "red bush" and it is a member of the plant family Fabaceae that grows in South Africa's fynbos. The leaves are used to make a herbal tea that is called by the names: rooibos, bush tea, red tea, or redbush tea.
- although it has little nutritional value, rooibos tea is rich in antioxidants, which may benefit health.
- to find out more about all tea types, just click here!
Tea love at first sight
With alveus® Elements, our global bestsellers are presented in a new, elegant packaging design. Our most popular tea blends will delight you at first glance and with every sip. Look forward to enjoying a cup of fruit tea, green tea, black tea, herbal tea, rooibos and chai in best organic quality.